Zyderma Clarifying Cream (1.7 FL. OZ.)
A unique combination of skin nurturing ingredients that soothes skin and relieves a variety of skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne.
- SKU: 001
- Categories: Eco-Certified Ingredients, Nano-Free, Primer, Zyderma, Makeup, Face, Men's, Travel Size, Skin Care, Lightweight, Protecting, Soothing, Hydrating, Acne Scars, Bacne, Damaged Skin, Dermatitis, Dryness, Inflammation, Irritation, Peri-oral dermatitis, Post-Laser, Radiodermatitis, Redness & Rosacea, Sensitive Skin, Tingling/Stinging Skin, Acne, Cold Sores, Diaper Rash, Eczema, Free Radical Damage, Hypersensitive Skin, Ingrown Hairs, Itchy Skin, Pre & Post-Procedure, Psoriasis, Scars, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Uneven Skin Tone/Texture, Acne-Prone Skin, Sensitive Skin, Full Body, Face, Fragrance-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Vegan
Zyderma’s Clarifying Cream is ideal for daily use to care for blemished or sensitive skin, along with eczema, rosacea and other chronic conditions and to provide relief from more temporary issues such as insect bites, fungal infections and body odor. The unique combination of skin nurturing ingredients and MicroSilver BG™ cares for and helps soothe skin, promotes the skin’s own natural healing process, helps to regulate the skin flora and reduces harmful bacteria. It is perfectly-suited for people of all ages and skin types. Clarifying Cream is lightweight, provides all day protection and is designed to deliver needed hydration to acne prone and problem skin or those experiencing any of the issues listed below. Use it to prepare your skin for makeup too! With regular use, this innovative formula helps to improve the quality and appearance of skin lastingly.
For optimal results pair Zyderma’s Clarifying Cream with a gentle cleanser that does not contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid or any other harsh chemicals. Exfoliate with a gentle product once per week. Follow-up with moisturizer and SPF.
For Pregnant/Nursing Women: While we do not have any test data specific to pregnant or lactating women, studies have shown MicrosilverBG is safe and will not penetrate the skin or mucosal tissue.
- Good for all ages and skin types
- Best for sensitive, acne-prone skin
Utilizing silver as an antimicrobial cleanser has been documented to aid in the care of the following conditions in addition to those already mentioned:
- Acne inversa (or Hidradenitis Suppurativa)
- Warts & genital warts
- Zyderma recommends using the Clarifying Cream for at least a week to see the full benefit of the cream on your skin
- Do not combine with other acne products
- Apply twice a day, morning and night (before going to bed)
- Any serums should be applied beforehand
- Other products (moisturizers, anti-aging creams, sunscreens and makeup) can be applied after
- Prepare the skin by removing makeup and other product residues
- Wash face with a mild, or gentle cleanser
- Pat the skin dry with a clean towel
- Apply Clarifying Cream sparingly to the affected area
- Gently massaging into skin until product disappears; a little goes a long way
- Do not rinse off
- While testing, apply the product to a limited area to allow the quantity provided to last the full week
Note: Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream should not be used in conjunction with other topical medications or skin care remedies.
Water, Cetearyl Olivate & Sobitan Olivate (PEG-free), 1,3 Propanediol, MicroSilver BG™, Xanthum Gum