PCA Skin C&E Hand Renewal is specially formulated to target the delicate and often neglected skin of the hands for a brighter, more youthful appearance.
It features pure vitamins C and E with added advanced antioxidants that work synergistically to stimulate collagen deposition, inhibit melanogenesis, and provide skin with the optimal protection from free radical damage.
Additional anti-aging ingredients help to increase cellular turnover and reduce inflammation. Added emollients moisturize and hydrate hands.
- Best for those with combination, dry, mature, normal or oily skin
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces skin discolorations from UV rays and aging
- Increases volume and smooths the skin’s surface
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin, focusing on the back of the fingers, hands, and wrists
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening
- Apply as needed to minimize signs of aging and discoloration.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3
Diisostearate, PEG-8, Bakuchiol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexylresorcinol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley
Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ethyl Linoleate, Silica, Phellodendron Amurense Bark
Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Propyl Gallate, Bisabolol.”
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (10%) – an antioxidant and matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor (MMPi) that is pure vitamin C; it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.
Tocopherol (vitamin E) (5%) – a lipid-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
Hexylresorcinol (1%) – an age-fighting anti-glycation agent that brightens and promotes an even skin tone while reducing future discoloration.
Bakuchiol (1%) – a terpenophenol that helps to increase collagen deposition, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of photodamage without irritation.
Bisabolol – a compound derived from chamomile plants that is used for protection against environmental stressors on skin.”