PCA Skin Active Broad Spectrum SPF 45 (3 OZ.)
A water-resistant, broad spectrum sun protection with a light finish.
Out of stock
PCA Skin Active Broad Spectrum SPF 45 was approved by the Skin Cancer Foundation for active use. This revolutionary formulation provides water-resistant broad spectrum protection with a light finish. The blend of UVA/UVB protecting sunscreen agents, including ultra-sheer zinc oxide, provides sun-shielding benefits. Tested to protect for 80 minutes in water, it is the perfect choice for an outdoor lifestyle. It also contains the important antioxidants silybin, also known as milk thistle, and caffeine.
- Good for all skin types
- Tested to protect the skin for 80 minutes in water or while sweating
- Protects against aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays
- Formulated for use while in water or sweating, so sunscreen won’t drip into eyes
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
- Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto face and neck after cleansing
- This sunscreen is also meant for use on the body and should be applied to any sun exposed areas
- Allow to absorb at least 20 minutes prior to daytime exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of sun exposure and repeat as needed
- It is recommended for active use
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (8.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Silybum Marianum Extract, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Aqua/Eau