Neova DNA Total Repair has a groundbreaking formula that addresses the assaults of environmental and UV stressors that damage skin, its DNA and result in the visible signs of photoaging.
DNA Total Repair, used twice daily, dramatically reduces those signs in a way no other serum can. Recommended for all skin types.
Ideal treatment for fine line, wrinkles and discolorations to sun inflicted & other environmental damage.
- Great for all skin types
- Especially sensitive skin
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive exhibiting at-rest wrinkling, distinctive pigment changes, prominent discolorations, small but noticeable blood vessels and/or visible keratoses
- DNA Total Repair is a cutting-edge formula that effectively helps to “clean up” the damaging visible effects of photo exposure before it becomes permanent
- Apply immediately after cleansing in the a.m. and p.m. daily
- Follow with moisturizer, in addition to SPF protection after morning application
- Professional use:
- Apply after all professional procedures on clean skin, unless aggressively ablated and following Clinical Recovery protocol.
Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Saccharide Isomerate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ergothioneine, Xylitylglucoside, Micrococcus Lysate, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Buddleja Davidii Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Anhydroxylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Xylitol, Glycerin, Capryl Glycol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Camphor, Lecithin, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Bht.
Photolysomes produce a 45% reduction in UV-induced DNA damage after a single exposure to photo activating light.
Mitosomes recognize the most common form of oxidative damage to DNA and eliminate 90% of oxidative damage in 2 hours.
Endosomes intensify the skin’s ability to repair sun-inflicted DNA damage and speed recovery by their excision mechanism.
Evodia Rutaecarpa, the active components from the Evodia fruit, have been shown to inhibit inflammation and soothe aggravated skin.
Ergothioneine. Super antioxidant. Tops the ORAC score.