LivSo Moisturizing Conditioner nourishes the scalp and conditions hair equally well using a balanced formula of quality ingredients. Abyssinian oil adds luster while silk extract provides a desirable slip without weighing strands down. Hydrolyzed oat protein reinforces follicle strength to prevent breakage while the hair’s roots are cleansed with the exfoliating qualities of glycolic acid. The conditioner’s thick formula binds to the hair and deposits nutrients after being rinsed out. With LivSo Moisturizing Conditioner you do not have to compromise your confidence or standard of beauty to live comfortably.
- Best for normal, combination and dry skin and hair
- Best for those with dry, flaky, and itchy scalp
- Perfect for those with naturally textured kinky, curly, or wavy hair
- Expertly formulated by a Board-Certified Dermatologist
- 12-week independent clinical study for safety and efficacy: by week 12, 91% of study participants showed scalp improvement. Average scalp improvement of participants was 78%.
- Apply to scalp and hair for at least 3 minutes, comb gently using wide-toothed comb, then rinse out completely
- Do not get product in eyes
- This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sun. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week following.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Abyssinian (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oleosomes, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycolic Acid, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Marula (Sclerocarya Birrea) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance, Silk Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, SD-Alcohol 40
Abyssinian Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein & Silk Extract, Glycolic Acid