Glytone Rejuvenating Lotion – 20 (2 FL. OZ.)
A mattifying hydrating lotion for normal to oily skin.
- SKU: P0001284
- Categories: Acne, Acne-Prone Skin, Anti Aging, Anti-Wrinkle, Blackheads, Clarifying, Combination Skin, Dimethicone, Dry Skin, Face, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Fragrance-Free, Glycolic Acid, Glytone, Hyperpigmentation, Lotion, Mattifying, Mature Skin, Milia, Moisturizers, Moisturizing, Normal Skin, Oil-Free, Oiliness, Oily Skin, Professional Strength, Repairing, Sensitive Skin, Skin Care, Travel Size, Unisex, Whiteheads
Glytone Rejuvenating Lotion -20 (formerly Facial Lotion Step 3) is an at-home customized “Step-Up” moisturizer that uses increasing levels of Free Glycolic Acid (Step 1: 10%, Step 2: 15%, Step 3: 20%) to exfoliate dead and dull skin cells while diminishing acne, fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmenation and reducing the overall signs of anti-aging. This lotion will moisturize the skin without causing excess oil production. Best for normal to oily skin.
For patients with normal to dry skin who wish to reduce the appearance of aging skin:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Photodamaged skin
- Utilizes the exfoliating properties of Glycolic Acid to remove dead skin cells and moisturize the skin
- Used as part of anti-aging skincare regimen
- Utilizes unique qualities of Free Glycolic Acid to exfoliate dead surface skin cells
- Shake well before use
- Apply daily to clean face and neck or as directed by a physician
Water, Glycolic Acid, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, PEG- 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysilicone-11, Citric Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben