Emepelle Serum (1.3 FL. OZ.)
A lightweight, anti-aging serum that promotes radiance for all skin types.
- SKU: serum35eme
- Categories: Alcohol-Free, All Skin Types, Anti Aging, Anti-Aging, Antioxidants, Dryness, Dull Skin, Emepelle, Face, Face Treatment, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Firming, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrating, Hydroquinone-Free, Loss of Firmness, Niacinamide, Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Peptides, Serum, Skin Care, Smoothing, Travel Size
Emepelle Serum helps to reinvigorate skin’s natural source of radiance for more healthy, youthful looking skin. This silky smooth serum features breakthrough MEP Technology along with other proven ingredients to help provide additional anti-aging benefits while helping to restore the natural function of Estrogen Deficient Skin. Emepelle Serum is lightweight, reinvigorating, oil-free and fast absorbing.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with mature skin
- Provides powerful antioxidant activity for daytime protection
- Fast absorbing and oil-free, making it suitable for layering with other products and under makeup
- Ideal for daily AM and/or PM use in all skin types
- Features revolutionary MEP Technology for perimenopausal and menopausal skin
- Specifically formulated to help reinvigorate skin’s natural source of radiance
- Safely and effectively targets a root cause of Estrogen Deficient Skin for a more healthy, youthful-looking appearance
- Apply one pump evenly to cleansed, dry skin
- Use once or twice daily, or as directed by your skincare professional
- For morning use, follow with sunscreen
Water (Aqua), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycereth-26, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Superoxide Dismutase, Glyceryl Caprate, Ferulic Acid, Glutathione, Pentapeptide-28, Tetrapeptide-26, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-4, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.