EltaMD UV Lip Balm SPF 36 a long-lasting creamy moisturizing sunscreen that soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips.
Contains 5% Hydromanil™ for immediate and long-term moisturization.
Powerful UV protection and a super hydrating power make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
- Great for all skin types
- Especially sensitive skin
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) Elta MD UV Lip Balm contains
- 5% Hydromanil for immediate and long-term moisturization. Powerful UV protection and a super hydrating power make Elta MD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles
- 7.0% transparent zinc oxide. Water-resistant 80
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses before use on children under 6 months:
- Ask a physician
Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Lauryl Laurate, Flavor, Polyethylene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum,
Microcrystalline Wax, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid, Quercetin.
7.0% transparent zinc oxide 5% Hydromanil SF 36