Provide perfect protection from UV rays and environmental stressors with Colorescience Daily UV Protector. Blur imperfections with this non-greasy, lightweight formula—whipped for your routine.
- Good for all skin types
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
- Mineral sun protection helps prevent signs of premature aging
- Antioxidants help guard against free radical damage and environmental aggressors
- Universal tint evens the look of most skin types
- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
- Vital-ET helps guard against free radical damage and relieve skin from UV-induced redness
- Apply liberally over face ensuring even coverage
- Use alone as your first layer of sun protection or after your daily skincare routine
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.4%; Zinc Oxide 5.4%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Water, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethiconol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Propyl Gallate, Tyrosine, Glucose, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Farnesol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)