Biopelle Tensage Eye Contour Cream (0.5 OZ.)
A daily, anti-aging eye cream proven to enhance tone and texture.
A daily-use eye cream that helps repair photoaging around the eye area with SCA 8 Biorepair Index. This lightly textured eye cream can help improve elasticity by firming and tightening the delicate area surrounding the eyes, while hydrating to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal therapy would include Eye Contour for night use and Radiance Eye Cream for daily use. Tensage features SCA Biorepair Technology, a special secretion from the Cryptomphalus aspersa snail, which contains growth factors combined with glycoproteins and antioxidants. Tensage is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase elasticity and enhance texture, tone and luminosity* Tensage has a complete line of products to help rejuvenate skin and reverse the visible signs of photo-damage. *Clinical data on file.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with dark circles or crow’s feet around the eyes
- Daily anti-aging eye cream helps improve elasticity by firiming and tightening around the eyes.
- Hydrates to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clinically proven to enhance texture, tone and luminosity
- Clinical data on file
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin
- Pat dry
- Apply to the area surrounding the eye (once or twice daily) or as directed by your physician
- PRO TIP: Ideal therapy includes Tensage Eye Contour Cream for night use and Tensage Radiance Eye Cream for daily use
Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Fructose, Glucose, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate,Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Fragrance.
Key Ingredients: SCA Biorepair Technology, a special secretion from Cryptomphalus aspersa snail, which contains growth factors combined with glycoproteins and antioxidants.