|Complete Your Regimen|
VMV Hypoallergenics Essence Skin-Saving Clark Wash Hair & Body Shampoo (8.45 FL. OZ.)
Our most mild-mannered, allergen-free hair and body shampoo. Safe for color-treated hair, delicate skin, and scalp. Dye, fragrance, paraben, preservative-free.
Our most gentle hair & body cleanser for hyper-sensitive scalp and body skin. Clinically Validated hypoallergenic + allergen-free. This cleanser makes a gentle whipped cream-like foam lather. It’s a rich, soothing, non-drying, non-irritating alternative for hair, scalp + body cleansing with super results. Provides important prevention for active therapies by keeping problems like acne, rashes and hyperpigmentation from recurring. Keeps hair shiny and hydrated. Safe for color-treated hair and cleansing sensitive areas. Safe for children ages 2+ and adults who shower frequently and even those with medically-managed conditions.
For Men, Women, Teens + Children 2+.
- free of SLES, SLS, “amine”, and other allergenic-surfactant-free.
- Dye, fragrance, paraben, preservative-free.
- With soothing antioxidants.
- With monolaurin for gentle-yet-powerful antimicrobial protection.
- SHAKE WELL before each use. Use as needed in the bath or shower. Safe for frequent use.
- Pump into your palm and work up a gentle foam lather.
- Massage onto hair, scalp + body.
- Rinse well
- For hair, follow up with Essence Skin-Saving Milk Conditioner. For body, follow up with Know It Oil.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glyceryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about VMV Hypoallergenics Essence Skin-Saving Clark Wash Hair & Body Shampoo (8.45 FL. OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.