THOZ MD Arnica K (1 OZ.)
A natural pain relief with Arnica, rich in anti-inflammatory properties, and anti-bruising elements.
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
THOZ MD Arnicalogic offers natural pain relief with Arnica, rich in anti-inflammatory properties, and anti-bruising elements. Arnicalogic contains a boost of Vitamin K to work directly on the damaged area, supplying your skin with the means to halt the flow of bruising and discoloration. These combined ingredients accelerate the recovery and work in synergy with the body’s healing process for powerful results.
This product is trusted by internal medicine doctors, dermatologist, general and plastic surgeons to relieve pre and post procedure pain, swelling, and bruising. It has also been used, and prescribed to savvy moms to help treat playground bumps and bruises.
- Intended for Pre (2-weeks) and Post (up to 3 months) surgical procedures, non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as injections, laser treatments, micro-dermabrasion
- Trauma, swelling from injuries and muscle pain & stiffness
- To dimmer the effects of rosacea, dark circles, and skin hyperpigmentation
- To reduce the swelling, pain, and discoloration of skin
- Natural pain relief
- Reduces muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries and discoloration from bruising
- Speeds up the bruising process
- Fast and effective color reduction and dissipation of the “black and blue” associated with bruising
- Soothing and cooling First Aid
- Apply a small quantity to affected area and massage gently
- Repeat 3 times a day or as needed
HINT: This product can also be used under the eyes to treat dark circles. Dab a pea size amount onto fingertip and rub gently underneath the eyes to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
HINT: Use immediately after a scratch or bump to promote healing, before a bruise appears.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Jojoba Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eriobotrya Japonica Extract.
- Arnica Montana: Used for centuries as a natural therapy. Arnica and its extracts have been widely used in folk and homeopathic medicine as a treatment for acne, boils, bruises, rashes, sprains, pains, and other wounds.
- Vitamin K: Phytonadione is a man-made form of vitamin K, which occurs naturally in the body. Phytonadione is used to treat vitamin K deficiency and to treat certain bleeding or blood clotting problems. Individuals with low levels of vitamin K have a longer time to recover and will often experience wider and darker bruises.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Is a natural substance that is present in high concentrations within the eyes and joints. It is a very viscous substance that acts as a natural lubricant, buffer, and cushion for the body tissues (specially the eyes and joints). It is also very important during the response to healing after an injury (trauma, surgery, or simple bump). Because of its viscous properties, it functions as a volume retaining substance, which pulls fluid, hydrates the tissues, scavenges free radicals, and promotes the healing of damaged cellular elements. Hyaluronic Acid forms part of the extracellular matrix of the skin, which is the supporting framework for the cells of the dermis/epidermis.