THOZ MD AHA Botanical Brightening Gel (2 OZ.)
A corrective formula that resurfaces and refines skin for a brighter complexion.
Out of stock
This advanced corrective formula resurfaces and refines skin complexion. Formulated with Alpha Hydroxy Acids to naturally exfoliate the skin and potent botanicals to brighten skin complexion. Uniquely formulated with natural brightening boosters and Alpha Hydroxy Acids, THOZ MD’s AHA Botanical Brightening gel was designed as a corrective formula to visibly refine skin texture. The acids naturally exfoliate the skin, preparing vibrant skin cells for further treatments while potent botanicals improve skin tone and brighten skin complexion.
- Best for dull, hyperpigmented, uneven skin
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases cell turnover as acids work synergistically to deeply penetrate the skin for exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells
- Targets hyperpigmentation, age spots and unwanted freckles with natural acids reducing melanin production
- Resurfaces and refines skin complexion
- Dispense one or two pumps of the gel onto fingertips or cotton pad
- Smooth over entire face and neck and leave on for up to 3 minutes
- Neutralize the solution by rinsing with warm water
Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Pyruvic Acid.
Alpha-Hydroxy Acid: An organic acid containing compounds used for their exfoliating properties. AHA’s have the ability to remove and loosen cells from the stratum corneum, causing the skin to look smoother and making wrinkles less noticeable. The use of AHA’s also helps retain moisture in the surface layers of the skin.
Glycolic Acid: Derived from sugarcane, helps remove dead skin cells and acts as an excellent peeling agent.
Lactic Acid: A natural acid derived from milk and molasses, provides gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells, stimulates epidermal renewal and provides hydration.
Pyruvic Acid: Precursor of lactic acid, this natural acid is great for treating problematic and oily skin.
Kojic Acid: Helps improve the appearance of discoloration.