Second Chance Brow Enhancement Serum is the most innovative, result-driven, topical eyebrow enhancement serum on the market today. Offering visible results in as little as four weeks, this serum is for anyone who wants to look younger and healthier with perfect, red-carpet-ready brows. Second Chance incorporates patent-pending, “green” Restoplex technology, along with other key ingredients, to deliver noticeable results that condition, enhance and strengthen brow hair. A 3-speed vibrating brush increases circulation to the area and delivers product to the root of the hair for faster results.
Don’t give up on your sparse brows…give them a Second Chance! Look younger and more vibrant by using the system that Tonya’s celebrity clients worldwide swear by.
- Results in as little as 4 weeks (probably much quicker!)
- Safe and patent pending “green” Restoplex technology for restoration of healthy looking brows
- 3-speed vibrating brush to increase circulation to the area and deliver product to the root of the hair for faster results
- Prior to bedtime and with a clean face, apply Second Chance to a clean and dry eyebrow area Shake the tube gently
- Keep the tube standing up on an even surface so as to not spill out any of the serum
- Remove the eyebrow applicator wand from the tube
- Gently push the button on the end of the applicator wand one to three times for minimum to maximum vibration/stimulation
- Moving from the outside of the brow to the inside of the brow, apply gently to one eyebrow at a time, massaging the product into the eyebrows with a back and fourth motion working the product against the direction of hair growth
- Perform this step for approximately 5 seconds per eyebrow
- Please note that the skin may appear pink following use. This is only due to the stimulation from the brush creating blood circulating to the area and is completely normal
- Repeat this process on other eyebrow before reinserting the brush into tube for additional serum
- When applied correctly, the eyebrows should be damp, not dry or too wet with product
- Rinse the brush with water and dry before placing back into the tube
- This will avoid contamination of the product