Syndaghi Eye Lift AM
A hydrating eye cream that lifts and firms skin.
- SKU: SYNELA
- Categories: All Skin Types, Eye Treatment, Natural Botanicals, Syndaghi, Travel Size, Skin Care, Anti-Aging, Firming, Hydrating, Anti Aging, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Crow's Feet, Dark Circles/Under-Eye Bags, Loss of Firmness, Cream, Eyes, Peptides, Caffeine, Dye-Free, Hydroquinone-Free, Paraben-Free
Advanced peptide complex combined with calming botanicals defy aging and provide immediate relief to tired, wrinkled eyes. Achieve visible hydration, toning and lifting in only minutes. Suitable for all skin types.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for mature skin
- Lightening and lifting eye cream immediately firms and brightens tired-looking eyes
- Excellent for use as a preventative or as a corrective
- Each morning after cleansing, apply one pump per eye to your fingertips
- Lightly pat onto the entire eye area, then gently massage in until absorbed
- Follow with the Firm & Lift Anti-Aging Cream and Syndaghi SPF 50+ Moisturizing Sunscreen
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-8 Beeswax, Squalane, Phospholipids, Betaine, Trehalose, Peg-100 Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acacia Decurrens Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Allantoin, Panthenol, PEG-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Distearate, Potassium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Vegetable Oil, Urea, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-51, Sorbic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Polyglycerin-3, Dehydroacetic Acid.