Solaris Labs NY Cherie Cold Pressed Marula Seed Oil (30 mL)
An antioxidant oil that combats signs of aging.
Derived from the Marula tree nut, this oil works for all skin types and it dates back 10,000 years in African civilization where it was used extensively in medicine, skin, and hair purposes. Some of the greatest benefits of Marula oil versus others is its extremely high antioxidant activity which supports skin health that helps combat fine lines, keeps skin ultra hydrated and plump all while protecting against environmental damage such as pollution and UV rays.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for dry, mature skin
- High in antioxidants
- Supports skin health
- Combats fine lines
- Keeps skin ultra hydrated
- Plumps the skin
- Protects against environmental stressors
- Wild harvested, hand selected, virgin, cold pressed oil
- No chemicals added during extraction of oil meaning it is the purest & highest form
- Highly versatile, it can be used on the body or your hair giving a natural hydration and gloss
- On cleansed skin, apply 2-4 drops on palm of hands
- Allow to warm for several seconds then gently press hands 2x onto cheeks, forehead and neck
- You may also gently dab onto eye and lip area
100% Virgin Marula Oil
Oleic acid, linoleic acid, procyanidin, catechins and flavanoids.