SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Advanced Pigment Correcting System
An all-in-one system for optimal skin evening, rejuvenation, and UV & infrared protection, which not only reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation but also addresses overall photodamage.
When used together, these six SkinMedica® products have been clinically shown to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation as well as overall photodamage, while maintaining and preventing the appearance of future discoloration.
System Includes one of each of the following:
- Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum 56.7 g / 2 fl. oz
- Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 65 g / 2.3 oz
- Retinol Complex 0.5 29.6 mL / 1 fl. oz
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 177.4 mL / 6 fl. oz
- AHA/BHA Cream 56.7 g / 2 oz
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer 56.7 mL / 2 oz
- Plus one free 1 oz travel size Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34 and SkinMedica® Travel Bag.
Save 20% when products are purchased as a kit.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with hyperpigmenation
- Proven to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation and overall photodamage in a clinical study
- Visible results seen as early as 4 weeks, with progressively dramatic improvements at weeks 8 and 12
- Promotes a younger-looking, rejuvenated complexion
What does each individual product in the system do?
- Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum: Addresses the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration across diverse patient populations
- TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR Broad Spectrum SPF 34 Sunscreen: Defends against harmful UVA, UVB, and infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser: Gently scrubs away dead skin, promotes cellular turnover, and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone
- AHA/BHA Cream: Exfoliates and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture revealing brighter skin
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer: Helps nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin
- Retinol Complex 0.5: Renews skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
How to Use: AM / Morning
- Step 1: Moisten face with warm water and massage a small amount of SkinMedica® AHA/BHA Cleanser gently into skin using small circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. Use daily as tolerated
- Step 2: Apply a single pump of SkinMedica® Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum to face, neck, and chest or affected areas
- Step 3: Apply a thin layer of SkinMedica® AHA/BHA Cream to your entire face
- Step 4: Apply SkinMedcia® Total Defense + Repair Sunscreen SPF 34 to your entire face. Reapply throughout the day as necessary.
How to Use: PM / Evening
- Step 1: Cleanse face with a mild cleanser, such as SkinMedica® Facial Cleanser. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Step 2: Apply a single pump of SkinMedica® Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum to face, neck, and chest or affected areas. Allow sufficient time for serum to dry before step 3
- Step 3: Apply a single pump of SkinMedica® Retinol Complex 0.5 to face in the evening. If you have never used a Retinol product before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated
- Step 4: Apply SkinMedcia® Rejuvenative Moisturizer to your entire face.
See individual product listings for full ingredient lists
The AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser and AHA/BHA Cream in the Lytera® 2.0 Advanced Pigment Correcting System contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using these products and for a week following.
Do not use Retinol Complex if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling, and irritation may occur when using Retinol Complex. For all products, avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.