SkinMedica LYTERA Brightening System w/ Retinol 0.5 (DISCONTINUED)
A powerful brightening system that will help you achieve more radiant, luminous skin.
Out of stock
- Good for all skin types
- Ideal for skin types that have been preconditioned with a retinol product
- Brighten skin with 3 products working in synergy
- Diminish the appearance of dark spots and even skin tone
- Exfoliate and reduce visible signs of aging
- Reveals fresh looking skin
- Apply AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 2 to 3 days a week, or as tolerated, as the first product in your skin care routine
- Apply Lytera Skin Brightening Complex in the morning and evening, after cleansing
- Apply Retinol Complex in the evening, as the last step before applying moisturizer
NOTE: If you have never used a retinol product before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night and then every night, as tolerated. Common side effects with the Lytera® Skin Brightening System include mild to moderate redness, peeling, and irritation.
Sunburn Alert: Sunscreen is required to optimize and maintain the results of using the Lytera® Skin Brightening System. AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Patients should use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product (or this system) and for a week following. The Lytera® Skin Brightening System can be used throughout the year. Regardless of the season, daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher is essential when using the LYTERA® Skin Brightening System.
Caution: Do not use Lytera® or Retinol Complex if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
See individual product listings for full ingredient lists: