SkinMedica GlyPro Exfoliating Facial Cleanser (6 OZ.)(DISCONTINUED)
An exfoliating facial cleanser that sloughs off the top layer of skin to reveal fresh, new skin.
This product has been discontinued. We recommend the SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser as a replacement.
Out of stock
SkinMedica GlyPro Exfoliating Facial Cleanser provides enhanced cleansing that sloughs off the top layer of skin to reveal fresh, new skin.
- All Skin Types
- Exfoliates to reveal fresh, new skin
- Apply 2–3 times a week, in the morning and in the evening as tolerated (before applying other treatment products, moisturizer and sunscreen, a.m. only)
- Apply evenly onto face (neck and chest if desired)
- Moisten skin with lukewarm water
- Apply a small amount to fingertips, add a little water and gently massage into skin
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Sunburn Alert: GlyPro products contain an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using these products and for a week following discontinuation.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Polylactic Acid, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Palmitate, Sucrose Polysoyate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ceteareth-33, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Glycolic Acid:An alpha-hydroxy acid that helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps support natural skin turnover for smoother-looking, softer skin.
Eco-friendly Microbeads: An exfoliant that helps slough off the top layer of skin.
Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid that pairs with glycolic acid for more complete skin renewal.
Olive Leaf Extract: A highly active antioxidant and soothing agent; polyphenols help improve skin hydration.