SkinMedica Acne Treatment Lotion helps reduce the number of acne blemishes. Acne Treatment Lotion is formulated with an advanced microparticle delivery system containing 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. This antibacterial agent is responsible for reducing the number of whiteheads and blackheads.
- Best for acne-prone skin
- Reduces the number of acne blemishes
- Reduces the number of whiteheads
- Reduces the number of blackheads
- Formulated with an advanced microparticle delivery system containing 2.5% benzoyl peroxide
- Apply twice daily after cleansing with Purifying Foaming Wash and toning with Purifying Toner
- Apply to your entire face and neck or any other affected areas
- Apply a thin layer and use as long as needed to help clear up acne blemishes
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%: An antibacterial agent commonly used in acne treatments. It reduces the number of whiteheads and blackheads.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethylacrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polycrylate-13, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract: A natural ingredient that helps exfoliate skin.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: A mild astringent and antioxidant.
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract: A natural botanical extract with purifying properties.