This advanced, targeted solution includes products containing liquid benzoyl peroxide (BPO), a proven over-the-counter drug ingredient to clear acne breakouts and prevent future blemishes. The inclusion of a pure retinol product makes this acne solution unique. Pure retinol increases cell turnover to prevent blemishes and reduce discoloration left behind following breakouts. When used together, this strategic combination of products leaves skin clear and even. These products are exclusively packaged for this two-month regimen, which features our best-selling products. Note: With the use of a nighttime retinol, we recommend always applying a broad spectrum sunscreen daily while using this regimen due to increased sensitivity to the sun. Kit Includes: BPO 5% Cleanser – (4.4 oz.) this daily cleanser eliminates existing and prevents future acne breakouts with powerful benzoyl peroxide. Acne Cream – (0.25 oz.) an effective BPO acne spot treatment product that clears existing blemishes and prevents future breakouts. Intensive Clarity Treatment®: 0.5% pure retinol night – (1.1 oz.) the ultimate pure retinol nighttime treatment for those prone to breakouts and the discolorations left behind. Clearskin – (1.7 oz.) a therapeutic niacinamide moisturizer that fights breakouts, reduces redness and hydrates, calms and soothes normal to oily, and breakout-prone skin.
- Best for oily to combination skin
- A comprehensive regimen to effectively clear blemishes quickly and prevent future breakouts from occurring
- Liquid benzoyl peroxide penetrates pores to eliminate acne at the source
- Pure retinol exfoliates buildup of skin cells and clears pores, which minimizes breakouts and reduces discolorations
- Dramatic improvement seen in as little as one week
- BPO 5% Cleanser – Apply a dime-sized amount to damp skin and massage into a foaming lather. Wash in a gentle circular motion. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® corrective products and broad spectrum SPF in the daytime, and light hydrator in the evening
- Acne Cream – After cleansing, spot-treat with a smooth layer. It is not for all-over facial use. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and light hydrator in the evening
- Intensive Clarity Treatment®: 0.5% pure retinol night – n the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing
- Clearskin – Apply a nickel-sized amount to the face in the morning and evening after cleansing and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums. During the day, follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product.
Please See Individual Products For Ingredients.