Neova Everyday Facial Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 44 is elegant and moisturizing, EVERYDAY provides complete photoprotection in one advanced formula.
Breakthrough DNA repair technology mobilizes high performance activity to reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays, while light-activated photolysome helps minimize the tell-tale signs of photodamage.
When used with other sun protection measures, DNA Damage Control [EVERYDAY| Broad Spectrum SPF 44] decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Appropriate for all skin types.
- Great for all skin types
- All skins for optimal sun protection with light moisturizing for face and body
- It is known that the Photolyase plus sunscreen was superior to sunscreen alone
- In conclusion, the addition of photolyase to a traditional sunscreen contributes significantly to the prevention of UVR induced DNA damage and cell death when applied topically to human skin
- Apply liberally every morning to face, neck and back of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Professional use:
- Apply liberally post-procedure
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Stop use and seek medical attention if rash or irritation develops
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately or seek medical help right away
Octinoxate 6.5%, Octisalate 2.5%, Zinc Oxide 8.5%.
Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Micrococcus Lysate, Plankton Extract, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate,Glycereth-26, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Octyl Stearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Panthenol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.5%, Octisalate 2.5%, Zinc Oxide 8.5%.
Endosomes. A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UV-endonuclease which improves the appearance of sun damaged skin.
Photolysomes. The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
L’ergothioneine. A powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage caused by free radical activity.
Sodium Hyaluronate. A super humectant that deeply hydrates and binds up to 1,000 times its own weight in moisture, providing an immediate moisturizing boost.
Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E]. A natural antioxidant and moisturizer, reducing transdermal water loss and helping to maintain optimal moisture levels. Ascorbyl Palmitate [Vitamin C]. An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.