Neova After Sun Body Repair (8.5 FL. OZ.)
A repairing lotion that uses DNA + Copper Complex that penetrates on contact to trigger repair of visible photodamage.
Frequently Bought Together
Neova After Sun Body Repair an essential, repairing lotion that provides a completely new dimension in skin health by signaling a natural repair that helps prevent signs of photoaging from surfacing.
Used daily and liberally, whether skin has been sun-exposed or not, AFTER SUN BODY REPAIR delivers ultra-skin-defending DNA repair enzymes and antioxidants for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Great for all skin types
- A defending and repairing cream specifically formulated for post-exposure with 2x the DNA repair enzymes and an antioxidant complex
- Protect, nourish and repair UV-exposed skin
- A recent study showed that the damaging photo-products responsible for cancer-causing mutations in skin cells continue to be generated for up to 6 hours after sunlight exposure
- The key target of this delayed damage is melanin, a pigment thought to protect against cancer
- Scientists believe it is caused by “chemiexcitation” and the energy it generates is then transferred to DNA, inducing the same damage as ultraviolet light, but in the dark
- Use liberally and daily, including up to 6 hours after sun exposure, to minimize the visible signs of premature skin aging
- Professional use:
- Apply to treated areas of the body
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Bis (Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Endosomes. The DNA repair enzyme extracted from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate, contains endonuclease which intensifies the skin’s ability to repair sun-inflicted DNA damage and speeds recovery with excision repair. Bis (Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate. Also known as Copper Peptide Complex, plays a fundamental role in skin health by helping to restore the skin’s ability to repair itself.