Tackle the signs of aging with one powerful, award-winning skincare product!
Nightly use of NOUVELLE+ Retinol Correction Cream provides the following benefits:
Patent-pending, hydroquinone-free MELAPLEX® helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone
Delivers 0.6% retinol through unique micro-bead technology for visible benefits with low to limited skin irritation
Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and signs of photo-aging
Enhances the look of skin firmness and smoothness
Promotes skin brightness and radiance
- Good for all skin types
- Best for mature, aging skin
- Patent-pending, hydroquinone-free MELAPLEX® helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Delivers 0.6% retinol through unique micro-bead technology for visible benefits with low to limited skin irritation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and signs of photo-aging
- Enhances the look of skin firmness and smoothness
- Promotes skin brightness and radiance
- Use once daily in the evening after cleansing
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté or as directed by your skincare professional
- Use of a sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher is recommended during use and for about one week after discontinuing this product
- Wait at least 30 minutes before applying any other products the same evening while using this product
- Store below 30°C (86°F) and do not expose to direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and immediate eye area, and other sensitive areas of the face. Redness, peeling, or discomfort may occur. Severity and duration vary from subject to subject. Should this occur, reduce the frequency of application to once every other evening or less. Minor redness is not a contraindication, but if local irritation persists or becomes severe, application of this product should be discontinued and a health care provider should be consulted.
- Allergic contact dermatitis, severe burning or swelling of the skin, blistering or crusting, and irritation of the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and mouth require medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun Alert: Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, be certain you have adequate sunscreen protection while using this product and for a week after you discontinue use
- Caution: Do not use this product on damaged or broken skin. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating
- Do not use if taking prescription acne medication, or after undergoing a skin procedure such as a peel, or light and laser treatments.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Glycerin, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Ester, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Leucine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Retinol, Ascorbic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Peg-10 Soy Sterol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Propyl Gallate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.