NEOCUTIS LUMIÈRE RICHE (0.5 OZ.)
A restorative, line-smoothing eye cream that uses growth factors to target the delicate eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and under-eye darkness.
LUMIÈRE RICHE is a restorative, line-smoothing eye cream that uses growth factors to target the delicate eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and under-eye darkness.
This is a luxurious, more emollient version of Neocutis Lumière.
|COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN|
- Best for dry skin types concerned with aging and dry skin.
- Lock in moisture and improves skin’s moisture retention with a trio of emollients
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Alleviate the look of skin puffiness with Caffeine
- Visibly improve the appearance of under-eye darkness
- Minimize the appearance of sagging and mid-life textural changes with Wild Yam Extract
- Apply AM/PM or as directed by your skincare professional to clean, dry skin surrounding the eye area
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear
- Keep out of reach of children
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water (Aqua), C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isohexadecane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caffeine, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Disodium EDTA, Phospholipids, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Beech Tree Bud Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Extract), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Tocotrienols, Squalene, Phytosterols, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 60, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid