JOURNÉE is a multifunctional cream that helps restore moisture and provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 sun protection. A blend of PSP®, hyaluronic acid, powerful anti-oxidants and broad-spectrum SPF 30 help rejuvenate, hydrate, protect, nourish and revitalize skin’s appearance; all in just one application!
- Best for all skin types concerned with aging and post-procedure skin.
- Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides hydration for radiant, luminous skin
- Reduces the risk of daily environmental stressors with a powerful anti-oxidant blend of polyphenol-rich Green Tea extract, stabilized Vitamins C and E, plus Melanin
- Protects against of photo-aging or photo-damage with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun if used as directed with other sun protection measures
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula blends flawlessly into skin
- Apply daily and at least 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) and Zinc Oxide (7.3%)
Inactive ingredients: Water, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hexyldecanol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Silica, Cutaneous Lysate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Steareth-21, Melanin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben