MDSolarSciences Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 40 is convenient and portable, this non-whitening formula glides on flawlessly and delivers powerful mineral protection that is perfect for on-the-go application.
Easy-to-apply stick fits in backpacks, gym bags and handbags, making it a perfect companion for any activity.
Lightweight and water-resistant up to 80 minutes, this oil-free formula helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer with Eco-cert certified mineral UV protection and is gentle enough for the whole family – even kids 6 months and older.
- Good for all skin types
- Convenient & portable non-whitening formula glides on fast, blends beautifully and feels silky smooth
- Naturally derived and safer mineral UV protection helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer
- Easyto-apply stick is a welcome companion for any activity and perfect for reapplication
- Apply to areas such as, nose, ears, cheeks and around mouth blending in well
- May be applied over sunscreen for protection in areas that tend to burn
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, for at least every two hours.
Actives: 8.1% Titanium Dioxide / 6.6% Zinc Oxide Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Petrolatum, Butyloctyl, Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Undecylcrylene Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Behenyl Olivate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Isostearate, Beeswax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG- 10/1 Dimethicone, BHT, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate