|Complete Your Regimen|
Protect your hair from frizz, in just minutes. This deep conditioning silicone-free mask intensely conditions even the coarsest hair without weighing it down. It replenishes healthy hair’s natural protective layer resulting in maximum frizz protection.
– Intensely conditions to smooth even the coarsest hair, without weighing it down
– Reduces frizz by up to 40% after one use
– Provides maximum frizz protection
– Up to 70% reduction in breakage after one use
– Replenishes healthy hair’s natural protective layer
– Helps hair stay cleaner, longer so you can wash less often
Best for those with hair prone to frizz.
- Reduces hair breakage
- Fights frizziness
- Doesn’t weigh hair down
- After shampooing, apply generously from roots to ends, leave on for five minutes.
- Rinse. Use 1-2 times per week as needed as a conditioner replacement.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, C13-15 Alkane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Diethylenetriamine Dioleamide/Palmitamide, Polyglycerin-3, PCA, Alanine, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Proline, Sodium Lactate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Isoleucine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Serine, Glycine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Histidine, Quaternium-87, Arginine, Cetyl Alcohol, Valine, Phenylalanine, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Lactic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Living Proof No Frizz Intense Moisture Mask (6.7 OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.