La Roche-Posay Effaclar Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Serum (1.0 FL. OZ.)
Frequently Bought Together
This lightweight salicylic acid acne treatment serum clears acne blemishes and helps prevent new breakouts, while also visibly reducing pores, fine lines, and post-acne marks.
This serum includes Triple Acid Complex, a blend of 1.5% salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid for optimal efficacy. This formula also includes Niacinamide and La Roche-Posay Thermal Water to help soothe skin and minimize skin irritation.
All Skin Types
- Clears acne blemishes and helps prevent new breakouts
- Visibly reduces pores, fine lines, and post-acne marks
- 45% reduction of pimples in 4 weeks
- 21% reduction of whiteheads and blackheads in 4 weeks
- 49% improvement of post-acne marks in 4 weeks and 77% agree pores appear less visible in 2 weeks
- Shake well for even application.
- Apply the entire affected area with a thin layer after cleansing face.
- Do not rinse off.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed.
- Avoid eye area. *Do not use on peeling or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. *This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
1.5% Salicylic Acid: Known for its effective exfoliating properties to help clear and refine the appearance of pores. An ideal choice for those concerned with clogged pores and oily skin.
Glycolic Acid: An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) often considered the gold standard in dermatology for skin exfoliation. Within our formulas, it is recognized for its ability to increase skin surface cell turnover and help visibly improve skin tone and texture.
Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: Also known as LHA, it’s a derivative of salicylic acid, and has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties.
Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology and is known for its ability to help visibly fade skin discoloration.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
1.5% SALICYLIC ACID
WATER • ALCOHOL DENAT • PROPANEDIOL • GLYCOLIC ACID • NIACINAMIDE • DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • PPG-26-BUTETH-26 • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • CITRIC ACID • PEG-30 GLYCERYL COCOATE • PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • MALTODEXTRIN • PHYTIC ACID • POLYQUATERNIUM-10 • FRAGRANCE
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about La Roche-Posay Effaclar Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Serum (1.0 FL. OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.