La Roche Posay Anthelios AOX combines a vitamin C serum and other antioxidants with advanced UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection. This is LRP’s most potent complex of antioxidants in a serum [Baicalin + Vitamin Cg + Vitamin E] that helps protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays Formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
- Good for all skin types
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Combines broad spectrum SPF 50 protection and high-potent antioxidant complex
- Helps visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and skin texture
- Decreases the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm
- wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 2.68%(sunscreen) Homosalate 9.60% (sunscreen) Octisalate 2.88%(sunscreen) Octocrylene 5.38% (sunscreen) Oxybenzone 3.46% (sunscreen)
Inactive ingredients: Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, tocopherol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbyl glucoside, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, triethanolamine