La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Daily Tone Correcting Primer with Sunscreen (1.35 OZ.)
A tone correcting primer for sensitive skin.
Frequently Bought Together
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Daily Tone Correcting Primer with sunscreen helps to conceal uneven skin tone, visible sun damage, redness, dark spots, acne marks and melasma. It is LRP’s first tone correcting primer for sensitive skin and offers 100% mineral protection suitable for the face and eyes. It has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:
- 100% mineral broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Provides immediate and long-lasting visible coverage to instantly improve the overall look of skin.
- For skin with visible signs of aging and/or imperfections
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Tone correcting primer for sensitive skin
- 100% mineral protection suitable for the face and eyes
- With Cell-Ox Shield™: UVA/UVB + antioxidant technology
- Lightweight, medium coverage in a matte finish mousse
- For everyday use with or without make-up
- Apply each morning to clean face and neck
- Can be used alone or under make-up
- If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm
- wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 25% (Sunscreen)
Inactive ingredients: Dimethicone • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Dicaprylyl Ether • Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Talc • Triethylhexanoin • Isohexadecane • Styrene/acrylates Copolymer • Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil • Aluminum Hydroxide • Stearic Acid • Aluminum Stearate • Iron Oxides • Silica Silylate • Alumina • Polyhydroxystearic Acid • PEG-8 Laurate • Tocopherol • Water • Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate • Laureth-4 • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin • Caprylic/capric Triglycerid