Karuna Correct+ Melting Boost (8 Sheets)
A target treatment that intensifies Karuna sheet mask results and reduces the appearance of age spots.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Mask + Melting Boost = Results x 2: Stubborn areas need special attention. Karuna’s Melting Boosts are designed to work under Karuna Face Masks to intensify your skincare results and target treat where you need it most.
Karuna Melting Boosts feature an innovative skincare technology that bakes scientifically-formulated ingredients into a film to lock in freshness. The Melting Boost can only be activated and ingredients released when dissolved by Karuna Face Mask serum, creating a highly efficient solution and synergistic effect.
The Correct Melting Boost targets and treats the appearance of age spots, while intensifying sheet mask results.
- Good for all skin types
- Designed to work under Karuna Face Masks to intensify your skincare results and target treat where you need it most
- Targets and treats the appearance of age spots
- Intensifies sheet mask results
- Peel dot from sheet and place on clean skin
- Place dot over problem area and tap with damp finger to position
- Apply Karuna face mask, completely covering dot
- Treatment is finished when dot completely dissolves
- Must be used with a Sheet Mask. Sheet Mask Sold Separately.
- BEAUTY TIPS:
- Use with the Karuna Brightening+ Face Mask to double down on your dark spots
- Use the serum from the mask packette to position your boost
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl.Capryl Glucoside, Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).