Janson Beckett DermaExcel 7 (1 OZ.)
A powerful and aggressive anti-wrinkle spot treatment.
Janson Beckett DermaExcel 7 combines the three latest cutting-edge peptides in a single spot wrinkle treatment. DermaExcel 7’s formula is an evolutionary step in spot wrinkle prevention and repair targeted at helping to eliminate the final deep wrinkles that resist AlphaDerma CE. By combining three cutting-edge peptides, along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, a powerful antioxidant, DMAE, a skin firmer, and Shea Butter, a superior skin moisturizer, Janson Beckett continues a multi-faceted approach to anti-wrinkle and anti-aging skin care. Similar to its sibling AlphaDerma CE, DermaExcel 7 can produce results immediately. Test subjects reported seeing quick improvements and commented they felt their skin tighten and pleasantly tingle for up to 30 minutes after application. AlphaDerma CE revolutionized wrinkle creams, and now DermaExcel 7 is ready to safely but aggressively help eradicate your stubborn or hard-to-remove wrinkles. Although DermaExcel 7 is a great stand-alone product for wrinkles, the AlphaDerma CE sets the skin’s proper balance to help further increase the absorption and benefits of the DermaExcel 7.
- Best for mature, aging skin
- Most Aggressive Spot Wrinkle Treatment
- Removes Wrinkles with 3 Powerful Peptides: Argireline, Snap-7, & Leuphasyl
- Soothes & Moisturizes with Shea Butter
- Firms, Repairs, & Protects with DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Directions for stand-alone or with AlphaDerma CE use
- Cleanse application area with warm water and cleanser
- Apply DermaExcel 7 to hard to remove wrinkle areas
- For best results, use in combination with and after applying AlphaDerma CE
Demineralized spring water, olive oil, argireline (AH3 acetyl hexapeptide), snap 7 heptapeptide, glycerine, pentapeptides – 3, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, shea butter, soybean oil, alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle extract, DMAE bitartrate, allantoin, hydrolyzed soy protein, citric acid, carbomer 940, simethicone, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, triethanolamine.