Jan Marini Retinol Plus Mask helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Used just 1-2 times weekly, Retinol Plus Mask with multiple advanced technologies including retinol, peptides, antioxidants skin protectants and soothing agents gives skin a fresh polished look.
- Good for all skin types
- Corrects the signs of aging
- Gives skin a fresh look when used 1-2 times per week
- 1% retinol increases cell turnover to increase firmness, diminish fine lines and treat acne
- After cleansing, apply a thin, even layer to entire face, avoiding eye area
- Leave mask on for approximately ten minutes
- Mild stinging or tingling may occur
- Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth, using lukewarm water
- Blot dry
- May be used one to three times per week.
- CAUTION: This product contains Retinol (Vitamin A). A broad spectrum sunscreen is recommended while using this product. Use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Salicylic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Bisabolol, Oligopeptide-24, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol