|Face Makeup Color|
|Complete Your Regimen|
ISDIN Isdinceutics Mineral Brush (4 G)
A mineral brush sunscreen for photoaging defense for anytime and anywhere.
Mineral Brush provides on-the-go protection against the visible signs of photoaging: the ideal complement to your daily sun protection and skincare routine. A silky, smooth, fine powder containing titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, mica and iron oxides provides protection against free radical pollution damage, blue light and infrared radiation (IR). Take it with you for photoaging defense and matte, natural coverage wherever you go!
All Skin Types
- Protects the skin from free radicals and environmental damage caused by pollution exposure.
- Helps target uneven skin tone caused by blue light and minimize IR damage in the skin
- Leaves skin with a silky smooth matte finish, which reduces shine and feels beautifully soft.
- Mineral Brush contains titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, mica and iron oxides, which together provide protection against free radical damage from pollution, blue light and infrared radiation (IR).
- Take the lid off to reveal the brush and transparent cover.
- Push the transparent cover all the way down.
- Move the brush in circles on your hand to start the flow.
- Sweep the powder generously across exposed areas.
- The first time you use Mineral Brush, you will need to move the brush in circles on your hand to activate the powder flow. Before regular application, tap the brush twice against the back of the hand to avoid excess powder being applied, and ensure the powder is flowing.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lauroyl Lysine, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about ISDIN Isdinceutics Mineral Brush (4 G)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.