Volumizing Peptides, Niacin, Triple Hyaluronic Acid – HydroPeptide Perfecting Gloss restores lip fullness, volume and definition within minutes while enhancing long-lasting suppleness and hydration. This Perfecting Gloss will perfect your pout with a refreshing, cool-tingly sensation and a luminous gloss.
A shaded apricot color, this semi-sheer neutral is ideal for a bronze tone worthy of summer. We suggest using underneath Nude Pearl for the perfect sun-kissed shimmer.
Good for all skin types
- 4 peptides including Plumping Peptides, Retinoic-Like Peptide and a Warming Peptide to immediately improve the lip area and build long-term suppleness and fullness over time
- Triple-sized hyaluronic acid improves elasticity, hydration and smoothes the appearance of wrinkles for immediate and long term benefits
- Meadowfoam estolide provides hydration that lasts all day without causing dryness and irritation
- Immediate fullness is enhanced through a stimulating, non-irritating chili pepper and niacin.
- Apply a small amount to entire lip area
- Do not apply the product outside of the lip lines
Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Meadowfoam Estolide, Flavor (Aroma), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (Plumping Peptide), Lactobacillus/Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Ferment Extract (Warming Peptide), Menthoxypropanediol, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Tripeptide-29 (Plumping Peptide), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Isomyristate, Myristoyl Tripeptide-31 (Retinoic-Like Peptide), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearate Acid May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Carmine (Cl75470), Tin Oxide (Cl 77491), Red 6 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850, Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Cl 15985), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 49020)