Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 (4 FL. OZ.)
A hydrating daily broad spectrum sunscreen.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
We recommend Glytone Hydra Lipid UV Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40+ (1.7 FL.OZ.) instead.
Frequently Bought Together
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40 is a mineral based lotion for all skin types that hydrates and provides UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, premature skin aging, and skin cancer. Its lightweight, oil-free texture absorbs quickly without leaving a residue. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the lipid barrier and brightens your complexion while micronized zinc soothes irritation and delivers broad-spectrum protection from sun damage.
- SPF 40 that protects against sunburn caused by UVA/UVB rays
- Utilizes unique combination of 7.5% Octinoxate, 2% Octisalate and 7.5% microfine transparent Zinc Oxide in a chemical sunscreen base to provide a broad range of sun protection
- Lightweight formula
- Non-whitening formula
- Hyaluronic Acid boosts natural moisture levels
- Apply generously and evenly onto body 15 minutes before sun exposure, and every two hours and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and nostrils
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 2%, Zinc Oxide 7.5% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water USP, Isopropyl Myristate, Octyldoceyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Diethanolamine Cetyl Phosphate, Hyaluronic Acid, Polyether-1, Galactoarabinan, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaf?n, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA