Glytone Dark Spot Corrector (1 FL. OZ.)
A brightening formula to help lighten skin and reduce hyperpigmentation.
Out of stock
Glytone Dark Spot Corrector (formerly Clarifying Skin Bleaching Fading Lotion) is a brightening formula that utilizes the unique qualities of 2% Hydroquinone, combined with low doses of Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid to help lighten skin surface and to help reduce hyperpigmentation. It helps to lighten brownish patches on the skin and improves the appearance of age spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation.
For delicate aging skin:
- First time AHA users
- Delicate skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin appearance in tone and texture
- Utilizes unique qualities of 2% Hydroquinone, combined with low doses of Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid to help lighten skin surface and to help reduce hyperpigmentation
- Adults: apply a thin layer on the affected area twice daily or as directed by a physician
- If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Hydroquinone 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: BHA, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl, Ethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Kojic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Octoxynol-9, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite