Ellis Day Wild Resilience Active Phage Serum (1 FL. OZ.)
A serum that is clinically proven to enhance the skin’s innate ability to reset and regenerate your skin.
We're sorry, DermWarehouse no longer carries this item.
Ellis Day Wild Resilience is the first active phage serum to reset the skin microbiome, support the reduction of blemishes, hormonal breakouts, redness, and inflammation that lead to aging, and make skin healthier and more resilient. This product’s active ingredient, Cutiphage, is a proprietary blend of bioactive natural bacteriophages, the result of years of research and development. Extremely targeted and clinically proven to be effective, Wild Resilience enhances the skin’s innate ability to reset and regenerate your skin microbiome, making this a foundational part of an optimal skincare regimen.
- Great for all skin types
- This targeted, clean, and 100% vegan product was designed to effectively
- Reset your microbiome
- Make skin more resilient
- Reduce inflammation and redness
- Combat blemishes and hormonal breakouts
- Minimize discoloration
- Calm sensitive skin
- Soothe irritations
- Prevent the appearance of fine lines caused by damaging agents
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean, dry skin, over the entire face
- You can follow with your usual moisturizer, sunscreen, and/or color cosmetics
- Do not use with products containing benzoyl peroxide or alcohol-based toners
- You can use Wild Resilience at night after cleansing the skin
- If you wash your face in the morning as well, reapply Wild Resilience before applying sunscreen and other cosmetics
- We recommend a gentle liquid cleanser to cleanse your skin before using Wild Resilience Active Phage Serum
- Follow with microbiome-friendly moisturizer, if needed
- Products containing benzoyl peroxide or alcohol-based products should not be used with Wild Resilience.
Water, Cutiphage™️, glycerin, sodium levulinate, magnesium chloride, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, propanediol, pentylene glycol, sodium anisate, phenthyl alcohol.
Cutiphage, a proprietary blend of natural, bioactive phages