Glytone by Ducray KERTYOL P.S.O. Scaly Scalp Shampoo (PSO = Patches, scales, opaque) helps eliminate scales and calms redness and itching. With its gentle cleansing base, it is well-tolerated and pleasant to use even on the most fragile scalps. KERTYOL P.S.O. Scaly Scalp Shampoo may be used alone or in association with specific dermatological treatments related to dry scalp. KERTYOL P.S.O. Scaly Scalp Shampoo is specifically formulated with a proprietary blend of ingredients, including Ichthyol®, to calm and soothe the scaly, irritated scalp. Scaly conditions on the scalp are often associated with excessively rapid epidermal cell renewal. These cells accumulate on the skin’s surface creating scale and opaque patches that often cause redness and itching. Ease discomfort and re-balance scalp with KERTYOL P.S.O. Scaly Scalp Shampoo.
- Best for dry skin, a scaly scalp and soothing redness
- Best for those with psoriasis on the scalp
- Helps to improve the squamous conditions on the scalp from the first application
- Calms and soothes irritated scaly scalp
- Well-tolerated and pleasant to use
- Can be used in conjunction with specific dermatological treatments
- Work the Kertyol P.S.O. shampoo into a rich lather and massage it into the scalp
- Repeat application, leaving on for 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Use twice a week for 6 weeks
EXPERT TIP: If you have a SEVERELY scaly scalp due to Seborrheic Dermatitis, try the Ducray Kelual DS Shampoo.
Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sulfur, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MIPA, Salicylic Acid, Talc, Fragrance, Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate, Silica, Methylisothiazolinone
- Micronized Sulfur 5% + Salicylic Acid 2% – Improve appearance of squamous conditions on scalp
- Ichthyol – calms and soothes scaly, irritated scalp