Glytone by Ducray KELUAL DS Shampoo (DS = Seborrheic Dermatitis) has been specifically formulated to soothe and calm severe squamous conditions of the scalp. KELUAL contains 1.5% Ciclopirox Olamine + 1% Zinc Pyrithione, which improves appearance of squamous conditions of the scalp. It also contains Glycyrrhetinic Acid 0.3% which soothes and calms redness and irritation. Finally, it contains Keluamid 1.5%, an original wetting agent, which maximizes the shampoo’s efficiency by acting on the surface to remove flaky build-up and deeply cleanse the scalp. From the first use, itching is soothed, redness is relieved, and flakes are reduced.
- Best for oily skin and for a severe scaly scalp
- Best for those with Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Improves the appearance of squamous conditions of the scalp
- Soothes and calms severe scaly scalp
- Relieves itching and redness from the first use
- Work the Kelual DS shampoo into a rich lather and massage gently into the scalp
- Repeat application, leaving on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Use 3 times a week for 2 weeks then reduce to once a week as maintenance
- Recommended to be used in conjunction with Elution shampoo
EXPERT TIP: If you have a scalp prone to psoriasis or thick gray flaky patches on the scalp, try the Ducray Kertyol P.S.O Shampoo.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Ciclopirox Olamine, Lauryl Betaine, Acetamide MEA, Zinc Pyrithione, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Fragrance, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Methylisothiazolinone
- 1.5% Ciclopirox Olamine + 1% Zinc Pyrithione – Improves appearance of squamous conditions of the scalp.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid 0.3% – Soothes and calms redness and irritation.
- Keluamid 1.5% – An original wetting agent, which maximizes the shampoo’s efficiency by acting on the surface to remove flaky build-up and deeply cleanse the scalp.