Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3D Filler Mask (1.7 oz.)
A leave-on mask to visually plump, fill and reshape facial contours.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
We recommend HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleeping Mask (2.5 FL. OZ.) instead.
Frequently Bought Together
Dr. Brandt’s Needles No More 3D Filler Mask is an exclusive formula that gives you the appearance of younger looking skin with hyaluronic acid, peptides and Adipofill’in™ Complex. A little bit goes a long way to visually plump, fill and reshape facial contours. Don’t let gravity be your destiny.
- Good for all skin types
- After 15 minutes:
- 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple
- 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face
- After 1 week:
- 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced
- 94% reported that skin looks plumper
- 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved
- 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds
- Clinical results of self-assessments on 30 women who used the product every day for 1 week
- Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin
- Let dry for 30 sec then apply moisturizer or sunscreen (leave on mask)
Water Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate, Phospholipids, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Silanetriol, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Peg-40 Stearate,Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Diethylhexyl Adipate,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Propanediol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ornithine, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycolic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lactic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycolipids, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Decapeptide-22, Oligopeptide-78, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14