Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil (1 OZ.)
A hydrating, restoring oil that helps repair the skin’s moisture barrier and lock in hydration.
Frequently Bought Together
The Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil is a feather-light treatment oil that works in three phases to strengthen, hydrate and shield for healthy, luminous skin.
Camellia and tamanu oils help restore the skin’s natural barrier. Then, an essential blend that includes orchid flower and chia seed oil smoothes visible lines and locks in critical moisture.
Finally, sunflower, rice bran and rosemary extracts create a luminous antioxidant shield against free radical damage.
Ideal for daily use on normal to dry skin.
- Great for combination, dry, mature, and normal skin
- Feather-light treatment oil rapidly absorbs to reinforce the skin’s protective barrier
- Next-generation formula takes a three-phase approach to replenishing protective lipids that are depleted by aging and environmental stress
- First, phytoactives from Camellia and Tamanu oils help restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Then, an essential lipid blend that includes Orchid Flower and Chia Seed Oil smoothies visible lines and locks in critical moisture
- Finally, Sunflower, Rice Bran and Rosemary Extracts create a luminous antioxidant shield against free radical damage
- Ideal for daily use on normal to dry skin
- After cleansing, press 4-6 drops onto skin or mix with your Dermalogica moisturizer
- Hold bottle upside down for 2-3 seconds to initiate product flow
Chia Seed Oil
Orchid Flower Extract
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Methoxyphenyl T-Butylphenyl Propanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.