DCL AHA Lightening Gel (1 FL. OZ.)
A brightening treatment that expertly fades dark spots and discolorations.
Out of stock
DCL AHA Lightening Gel is an intensive triple-action brightening treatment formulated with an advanced and effective combination of kojic acid and 2% hydroquinone. This product dramatically diminishes the appearance of age spots, sun spots, freckles, melasma, scarring, acne scarring and hyperpigmentation, while preventing new discoloration from developing. A potent and proven concentration of glycolic acid supports healthy cell renewal, while exfoliating away dry, dead, complexion-dulling cells. Skin is left marvelously soft with a beautifully uniform and luminous tone.
- Best for mature, aging skin
- Kojic Acid and 2% Hydroquinone join forces to help inhibit the production of tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for producing melanin (skin pigment), while lightening existing dark spots
- Glycolic Acid enhances cell turnover, while helping to lift away the dead surface cells and debris that can cloud the complexion and prevent our Hydroquinone/Kojic Acid dynamic duo from working their hardest
- Perfect for spot treating distinct discoloration to reduce their size and intensity or as an all-over treatment to help correct an uneven skintone
- Conditioners lock in moisture and prevent dehydration
- Dab onto clean, dry, dark spots or pat over your entire face
- Follow with sunscreen in the morning, moisturizer in the evening
- Use for 6 to 8 weeks for best results
Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denatured, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Kojic Acid, Sodium Bisulfite, Polyquaternium-10, BHT , Sodium Sulfite, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA