CōTZ Silky Foam Non-Tinted SPF 30 sunscreen helps protect and maintain your skin from the damaging effects of the sun. This is a silky soft mineral sunscreen that blends translucently.
- Good for all skin types
- Non-tinted SPF 30 mineral sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- CōTZ Silky Foam is a silky soft mineral sunscreen that blends translucently. It helps protect and maintain your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Store between 68° to 104° F (20° to 40° C). DO not store at temperature above 120° F
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3%, Zinc Oxide 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydr-oxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearth- 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Polyurethane-2, Trans-1,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Water