Help control shine and blur imperfections of oily or blemish-prone skin with Colorescience® Mattifying Primer SPF 20 (previously called the Colorescience Skin Perfector Mattifying Primer). This 3-in-1 skin perfecting Primer is formulated with rice proteins, peptides, and salicylic acid to smooth and even skin tone, extend makeup wear, and leave skin with a silky, matte finish. Non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide deliver non-chemical UVA/UVB sunscreen and environmental protection. (With added ingredients and skincare benefits, a new look, and now called a Primer, it has the same great texture, application, and wear as the previously named perfector.)
Colorescience Mattifying Primer SPF 20 (1 OZ.)
A mattifying makeup primer with SPF for oily, acne-prone skin.
Frequently Bought Together
- Best for oily, acne-prone skin
- Absorbs excess oil, reduces shine, minimizes the appearance of pores
- Preps, primes, and smooths skin for even application of makeup
- Easily incorporates sun protection into skincare and cosmetic regimen
- Blend of effective skin-loving ingredients that immediately improve overall appearance and texture for supple, healthy looking skin
- Whipped texture glides on and wears comfortably
- Always chemical-free
- Dispense half a pump to fingertips.
- Dot product around the face and blend, ensuring even coverage.
- Can be worn alone or under your favorite foundation.
Pro-tip: For easy, on-the-go reapplication of sun and environmental protection plus mattification, use Colorescience Total Protection™ Sheer Matte SPF 30 Sunscreen Brush!
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 5.0%, Zinc Oxide: 4.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol Acetate, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Dimethiconol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Salicylic Acid, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Alumina, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Palmeria Palmata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499).
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5: Helps improve skin firmness and texture
- Salicylic acid: Helps to remove excess oil
- Hydrolyzed rice protein: Helps smooth skin and improve moisture
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract: Calms skin and protects against damage from environmental pollutants
- Jojoba seed oil and esters: Hydrates and conditions skin and locks in moisture
- Oat kernel protein: Helps to soften and smooth skin’s texture
- Green tea leaf extract: Antioxidant that protects from environmental aggressors and helps calm and soothe skin
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Colorescience Mattifying Primer SPF 20 (1 OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.