Colorescience Skin Perfector Mattifying Primer SPF 20 (1 OZ.)
A mattifying makeup primer with SPF for oily, acne-prone skin.
Control shine and blur imperfections of acne-prone skin with Colorescience® Mattifying Perfector Sunscreen. Helps absorb oil and primes in a soft, silky universal nude shade.
- Best for oily, acne-prone skin
- Helps control oil & shine
- Universal nude shade minimizes the appearance of blemishes
- Instantly evens skin tone, blurs the look of pores
- SPF 20 broad spectrum sun protection
- Preps for makeup application and all-day wear
- Apply one pump to a moisturized face ensuring even coverage as the first step in your makeup application and before sun exposure
- Apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure; Reapply at least every two hours, and use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2.8%; Zinc Oxide 5.3% Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water/Aqua/Eau, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Powder, Stearic Acid, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, BHT, Propyl Gallate, Tyrosine, Glucose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)