Colorescience Skin Perfector Calming Primer SPF 20 (1 OZ.)
A makeup primer with SPF to calm and soothe redness and sensitive skin.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
We recommend SUZANOBAGIMD Soothing Complex Calming Lotion SPF 25 instead.
Frequently Bought Together
Neutralize redness, sooth irritation, and extend makeup wear with Colorescience® Calming Perfector. Daily confidence in a universal golden-nude shade. Perfect for sensitive skin.
- Best for red, sensitive skin
- Calms sensitive, red or post-treatment skin
- Universal shade neutralizes redness
- Instantly evens skin tone & blurs the look of pores
- SPF 20 broad spectrum sun protection
- Preps for makeup application and all-day wear
- Apply liberally over face ensuring even coverage
- Use alone as your first layer of sun protection or after your daily skincare routine
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure; Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.4%; Zinc Oxide 5.4% Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, BHT, Propyl Gallate, Tyrosine, Glucose, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)