Colorescience Even Up Multi-Correction Serum works to reveal a naturally brighter, more radiant complexion.
This multi-tasking lightweight fluid provides intense hydration and refines skin’s texture. Patented Lumira® ingredient complex diminishes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and other discoloration for even-toned skin and an overall luminous, youthful appearance.
- Great for all skin types.
- Radiant and Even Tone: Diminishes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and other discoloration
- Smooth Texture: Skin’s surface is balanced, uniform, and luminous
- Intense Hydration: Phytomoist and glycerin provide intense hydration while supporting a healthy skin barrier to maintain moisturization clinically proven to further enhance results of an existing advanced hyperpigmentation regimen
- Lightweight texture and quick absorption allows for layering effortlessly with other advanced treatment products.
- Apply 2-3 pumps to clean, dry skin AM or PM
- Blend evenly and follow with your favorite moisturizer
- For enhanced brightening and immediate color correction, add
- Even Up Clinical Pigment Perfector SPF 50 to your morning routine and use the Total ProtectionTM Brush-on Shield SPF 50 for reapplying sun and environmental protection every two hours.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, C13-15 Alkane, Thermus
Thermophillus Ferment, Dimethyl Isosorbide,
Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyglyceryl-2
Diisostearate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Disodium
Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates,
Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm)
Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil,
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bidens Pilosa (Hairy
Beggarticks) Extract, Cetyl Palmitate, Linum
Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Betaine, Acetyl
Rheum Rhaponticum (Rhubarb) Root Extract, Tremella
Fuciformis Sporocarp (Mushroom) Extract, T-Butyl
Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10, Sorbityl Laurate,
Polysorbate 80, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol,
Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate,
Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.