Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream (2 OZ.)
A cream that lightens existing hyperpigmentation, and also inhibits future melanin formation.
Frequently Bought Together
Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream is a unique formulation designed to lighten skin discoloration and pigmentation. It combines a blend of three known bleaching and skin lightening agents: hydroquinone (2%), kojic acid dipalmitate (2%), and bearberry extract (2%). Hydroquinone is a proven ingredient for lightening or brightening of age spots, brown spots, melasma and other skin discolorations or pigmentation problems. Kojic acid dipalmitate, an improved form of kojic acid, has the ability to reduce the activity of tyrosinase in the human skin thus inhibiting melanin formation. Bearberry extract represents an important advancement in the category of skin lightening agents with its primary mechanism also involving tyrosinase inhibition. One of the main components of bearberry extract is arbutin. Arbutin converts itself into hydroquinone when it comes into contact with the skin. 6% Skin Bleaching Cream not only has the ability to lighten existing hyperpigmentation, but also inhibit future melanin formation. This unique cream also contains vitamins C and E to rejuvenate and protect. A combination of natural fruits extracts has been included to naturally exfoliate and allow delivery of the lightening agents deeper in the skin. A tremendous benefit of this formulation is its guaranteed stability from oxidation for two years.
- Good for all aging skin types
- Contains a blend of three skin lightening agents
- Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid and Bearberry Extract
- Rich in vitamins C & E to rejuvenate and protect
- Formula guaranteed stable from oxidation for two years
- Apply to clean skin twice daily (AM & PM) or use as directed by your physician or skin care professional
- Desired results are achieved with consistent use of this productApplication of sunscreen SPF 30 or higher is mandatory on a daily basis
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops discontinue use and consult your physician.
Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Poloxamer 188, Hydroquinone, Kojic Dipalmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arbutin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetyl Esters, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben