The Avene Cleanance MASK is a 3-in-1 clay mask that turns into a scrub to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and absorb oil and visibly reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water and Zinc gluconate to soothe irritation and redness and Monolaurin to regulate the overproduction of oil. Absorbent powders mattify skin for a complexion that is clear and feels smooth. Can also be used as a spot treatment.
- Best for acne-prone skin.
- 3-in-1 clay mask that turns into a scrub to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and absorb oil
- Visibly reduces the appearance of skin blemishes
- Soothes irritation and redness
- Regulates the overproduction of oil
- Mattifies skin for a complexion that is clear and feels smooth
- Can also be used as a spot treatment
- Apply to either dry skin, Leave on for 5 minutes
- Wet hands and gently massage using circular movements
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- May be used once or twice a week, according to the skin type and condition
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER, KAOLIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, WATER, CELLULOSE ACETATE, CETEARETH-33, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ZINC GLUCONATE, BISABOLOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL LAURATE, PYRIDOXINE HCL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XANTHAN GUM
Monolaurin reduces excess oil
AHA Glycolic Acid (4%) + BHA Salicylic Acid (0.2%) smooth skin texture
Biodegradable beads exfoliate
Kaolin absorbent powders mattify the skin
Zinc Gluconate soothes irritation and redness
Cetromonium Bromure purifies
Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Avene Cleanance MASK (1.6 FL. OZ)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.